Outside Servant Volunteers
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool; formerly Volunteerspot) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Crossroads Emmaus Meal Servers!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com:https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2257840/false#/invitation
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Nancy Guenther (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can sign you up manually.
Upper Room Walk to Emmaus
Links to Emmaus and Chrysalis Communities
Crossroads Emmaus Facebook Page
Crossroads Chrysalis Facebook Page
Crossroads Emmaus/Chrysalis Community links|
Emmaus Prayer Vigil Sign Ups
Men's weekend (April 19-22)- Prayer Vigil sign-up
Women's weekend (April 26-29) - Prayer Vigil sign-up
Chrysalis Prayer Vigil Sign Ups
Girl's weekend (Feb 8-11) - Prayer Vigil sign-up
Boy's weekend (Feb 15-18) - Prayer Vigil sign-up
Provide prayer support for our community's weekends and for other weekends worldwide.
Recent newsletter issues
Team Application [.pdf format]
Spiritual Director Application [.docx format]
Emmaus Pilgrim Application Forms [PDF format]
Emmaus Board of Directors Nomination Form [PDF format]
Chrysalis Reservation Request [PDF format]
Chrysalis Team Application [PDF format]
The following forms are required along with Chrysalis Team Applications for anyone over the age of 18:
PA State Police Clearance [PDF format]
PA Child Abuse Clearance [PDF format]
Team Application [PDF format]
Pilgrim Application Forms [PDF format]
- If you have difficulty opening these files, you may want to obtain the free Adobe Reader.
- An alternative to the Adobe Reader is PDF-XChange Viewer. This free reader provides a Typewriter tool that allows you to complete forms on your computer.
Feedback & corrections for the Web site content should be sent to: